OT@NYU enables you to enhance your expertise by enrolling in select online graduate courses from other universities affiliated with our technology partner.
Cross-university courses give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in areas of study outside the traditional Doctor of Occupational Therapy curriculum, enabling you to further develop your skills in the specialty area that most interests you. Each course is delivered in the same live, online format as OT@NYU courses and offers interactive, self-paced course work.
Click on a program below to view available courses:
- Counseling@NYU: The online master of arts program in Counseling and Guidance from NYU Steinhardt
- International Relations Online: The online master of arts program in International Relations from the American University School of International Service
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration program from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration program from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health program from the George Washington University
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work program from the University of Southern California
You must complete at least one term of OT@NYU courses before you can enroll in cross-university courses. Throughout your OT@NYU enrollment, you can take up to six credits of approved courses from other universities.
Each participating university has its own rules and restrictions regarding the enrollment of OT@NYU students in its courses. Credit is granted by the university offering the course, so cross-university courses are considered transfer credits. Because Counseling@NYU courses are offered through NYU Steinhardt, these credits are not considered transfer credits and do not count toward the six-credit total.
If you enroll in cross-university courses, you will be billed at the current per-credit rate of the university offering the course. Federal financial aid can be applied to cross-university courses, but OT@NYU program scholarships cannot.
If you have questions about enrolling in online courses offered by other universities, contact your admissions counselor today.