International Relations Online Cross-University Courses
- Define intercultural communication as a field of inquiry within international relations.
- Identify and understand the contributions of major scholars in the field.
- Understand the dynamics of intercultural communication at the interpersonal, national, and international levels.
- Apply concepts of the field to analyze and interpret case examples of intercultural conflict.
- Explain how culture impacts cross-cultural adaptation and negotiation.
- Consider how cultural aspects of national identity perpetuate international conflict and shape foreign policy.